TAIWAN 台灣 | Lin Xiaomei 林曉梅 (
plumblossom) wrote in
moebox2013-10-19 11:13 am
open post
[ Your character is walking along one of the elevated, less crowded city streets when a teenage girl approaches them with a digital SLR in hand. It looks like she came from that photo booth on the side of the road. ]
Hey! Hey, you! You wanna have your picture taken? It won't take long! There's a fantastic view of Taipei 101 from here. [ She points at the building behind them. ] It'll make a great souvenir.
[ ... Ah, what else can she say to seal the deal? ]
Since you're so good-looking, I'll even give you a discount. 50% off!
Hey! Hey, you! You wanna have your picture taken? It won't take long! There's a fantastic view of Taipei 101 from here. [ She points at the building behind them. ] It'll make a great souvenir.
[ ... Ah, what else can she say to seal the deal? ]
Since you're so good-looking, I'll even give you a discount. 50% off!

no subject
[ Oh yeah, he is totally posing. ]
no subject
I thought I finally found a handsome guy who could pass for a famous actor, but it was just Hong Kong...
[ Her bad, sorry. ]
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
Now where did she tell me to meet her...
[It didn't take long for Taiwan to spotted anyway, brandishing her camera!] Ah, Taiwan, there you a--...
[...wait. She has a camera.]
W-what are you doing...?
[Although who can say no to a discount, really.]
no subject
Vietnam, you know you can't visit without taking a few pictures. Having that face is such a waste!
no subject
Oh...well, yes that's true...
But can't we just take a few pictures of Taipei 101 on its own? I think I'll just be in the way. Or pictures of you and Taipei 101, then I can put it into my photo album!
[Try harder, Vietnam]
1/2
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
1/2
no subject
Then, please give me 100 photos!! [ OF TAIPEI 101!! ]
no subject
[ This girl is as crazy as a dozen mainlander tourists at a small-time souvenir shop— ]
That's not a joke, is it?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
Why not? Especially when it's you, mademoiselle.
no subject
Ah... then, this way! This way, please! [ She gestures and leads him to a good spot for the shot. Then, she gets her camera ready. ] Say qiezi!
[ Click! Wow, maybe she should ask for a copy of this photo later. ]
See? That was fast, wasn't it? Here! [ Scooting close enough to show him the picture on her digital camera. Looking closer at his features... ] Mister, you're not from around here, are you?
no subject
Yeah, that was definitely fast. Though next time, we can both be in the picture, if you'd like?
[ at the last question, he raises an eyebrow ]
Hm? Ah, yeah, I scream, "tourist", don't ya think?
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
When it comes to businesses like this, you have to be more personable. Does that mean you'll buy a picture, Macau?
no subject
[He nods.] Yes. If you can't do business with your family, who can you do it with? And if the person isn't in your family, I've heard finding a way to make them a part of your family also applies to this saying.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
[...why did she have to ask this good-looking playboy straight out of a K-drama...?]
no subject
[ WOW TAIWAN THAT'S A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT ]
Ah, you really look like a celebrity, though. Are you sure you're not an actor?
[ Looking at him through her camera... She half means it. The other half just really wants his money. ]
no subject
[/insert flowery gesture here.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
let's say he's post hh or something
(no subject)
no subject
...Ah, Taiwan-san? It appears you mistook me for someone else.
[ ..."So good-looking"? He wonders, sometimes, about Taiwan, but for her to say it so casually? ]
no subject
[ She shakes her head to shake off her embarrassment. ]
Um, nevermind that! [ sheepish laugh ] I didn't know you were coming over today.
[ She's happy either way, though. ]
no subject
[ he's a little relieved, though. That was a bit awkward, but at least things cleared up quickly (?) ]
Please forgive me for not informing you -- I arrived a short time ago. This visit is partly for work, though I just flew in, so... I have some time before I begin working. [ just a bit, but. ] I didn't expect to see Taiwan-san so soon upon my arrival... [ but then he probably should have expected the sudden encounter. ]
[ and she's... taking pictures? He eyes her camera again, curiously. ]
...How much were you charging?
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
[ watch out, belarus. you've got yourself some competition. ]
no subject
Eh? I'm just telling you the truth, Mr. Russia! A lot of ladies can't resist a tall, strong and handsome guy like you, you know?
[ like belarus. she's definitely thinking of belarus. ]
no subject
Then how come most of them seem to run in the opposite direction whenever I come near?
[ aside from the fact that belarus scares away other women who so much as dare to breathe the same air as russia, that is. ]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)